Men’s skin is naturally oily and thus the men’s facial skin is very susceptible to several kinds of spots. These spots usually occur due to sun tanning, excessive oily skin and acne. The spots on the facial skin affect majority of the young men and more than 75% of the male teenagers across the globe. The acne and skin spots usually last till the time men reach their early twenties but for many it lasts for even longer. These pimples and ugly skin spots are usually caused due to improper skin care during the teenage years and one of the mistakes that the teenager males usually commit is improper cleansing. In order to prevent tanning and acne, there are several simple preventive steps that can be adopted and one of the major ones is to use the best face wash for men like Whiskers Charcoal Face Wash regularly.
The major reasons that cause face acne and tanning
ïƒ¼ Overexposure to sun rays- One of the major reasons for skin tanning of men is the overexposure to the sun for long hours. This may be due to the nature of their work or any other reason. The UV ray of the sun to which the skin is exposed harms the skin considerably and causes tanning.
ïƒ¼ Over-secretion of sebum- Sebum is the naturally produced oil by the sebaceous glands present underneath the skin. The sebaceous glands are sensitive to the male hormone testosterone within the normal levels. The boys in the teenage usually produce the higher levels of the testosterone at the times of puberty that lead to the excessive oil production. Thus, the boys in their teenage usually suffer the most from acne and skin spots.
ïƒ¼ Letting the bacteria in the skin- For the teenage boys who are vulnerable to pimples and spots, there is an accumulation of the dead skin cells and oil in the skin pores. This creates an optimum condition for Propionibacterium to grow and thrive. This, in turn triggers the inflammation in the facial skin resulting into puss-filled and red bumps on the skin. Apart from these particular hormonal causes, there are also several lifestyles and genetic factors which play a major role in the formation of acne in the males.
ïƒ¼ Accumulation of the dead cells in the skin pores- With the increasing age, the dead cells of the skin flake off your body and then ultimately come in contact with the sebum which eventually gets trapped in the skin pores. This leads to the formation of the spots on the facial skin.
ïƒ¼ Shaving- Many men do not take care of their razors and sometimes end up shaving with blunt razors. The usage of the blunt razors, low-quality shaving gel and poor shaving technique lead to irritation and breakouts on the facial skin.
ïƒ¼ Genetics- Facial skin spots and acne may occur due to the genes inherited from the parents. Those whose fathers had acne and spots on their skin are more susceptible to suffer from the same skin problem.
How to build an ideal skincare regimen to get rid of face acne & tanning?
You should opt to use the best face wash for oily skin like Whiskers Charcoal Face Wash available in the market in the present times which would prevent and calm the spots. The usage of these best face wash for men helps considerably in preventing the spots. Here are some of the most useful tips for men that would help them to keep tanning and acne at bay.
1. First of all, you should cleanse your oily skin very thoroughly twice a day with an effective facial cleansing wash. You should make this a regular skin care regimen which would eventually make your skin feel revitalized and healthy.
2. Once you have cleaned your face with a cleanser, you should then use a toner which helps you in tightening the pores of the skin. One important thing that is to be kept in mind is that the toner that you choose should be formulated for the sensitive skin so that there are no chances of your skin getting irritated under any circumstances.
3. Once you have used a toner, and then apply a moisturizer which would sooth as well as repair all your skin barriers.
4. As men’s skin is around 30% tougher than the women’s, it is very necessary to use an exfoliating scrub like Whiskers Walnut shell powder face scrub which helps in preventing the dead skin cells from accumulating and blocking the skin pores.
5. You should also avoid using hair styling products which are greasy as they usually slide down on the facial skin and are trapped in the skin pores.
6. In case you notice tanning and pimples on your chest and back, you should necessarily use a body wash or a shower gel which have the rich ingredients like salicylic acid.
7. You should also take a shower at the earliest after your exercise session as sweaty skin increases the chances of bacterial growth on the skin. You should also make it a point to remove all your gym clothes at the earliest and wash them thoroughly before you use it again.
8. In case you sweat more than normal, you should always carry a spare T-shirt so that you can change once your clothes are wet due to heavy perspiration.
9. You should change your razor blade at regular intervals in case you have the issue of shaving bumps. In such cases, you should also avoid shaving very often and too closely.
10. Whenever you have an acne/pimple, you should not under any circumstances scratch or squeeze the pimples. This leads to an even worse outcome as the inflammation increases and at the same time scarring occurs.
Following the above skin care tips and using the Whiskers Charcoal Face Wash regularly would help you in removing the blackheads, impurities, excess sebum and tanning from your skin and give you that much wanted glow on your skin. Use the best face wash for men and see how it brings back the flawless skin that you always wanted.
For more information and online purchase of the best men’s grooming products, visit our website https://www.whiskers.in.